Slaggie Architects, Inc. is looking for an interior designer
Slaggie Architects, Inc. (SAI) is seeking a highly energetic, self-motivated, and goal-oriented Designer/Architect with 3-10 years of experience to join our Kansas City office. Applicants are encouraged to provide a cover letter, a resume including past employment details and project experience, and 2 or more professional references that can personally speak to past performance.
SAI is a diverse and talented group of architects, interior designers, and planners who believe architecture is most successful when it reflects the needs and aspirations of the client and thoughtfully interacts with the surroundings. Our teams are structured to welcome ideas and reward collaboration in a genuinely inclusive process with a shared and unwavering commitment to excellence. Our firm is made up of dedicated individuals who are passionate about design, work hard together, continuously collaborate, all while having fun!
- Interior Design background in selecting and specifying finishes and materials for commercial environments
- CAD drafting skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit
- Working knowledge in MS Office
- Working knowledge of architectural building systems
- Working knowledge of building codes
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Successful track record of meeting deadlines
Eligibility Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or similar advanced studies with more than 3 years of design experience working for an architecture firm.
Send cover letter, resume and personal references to email@example.com